I was tagged by Cerys on her Twitter post here. You can find her answer to the tag on her YouTube channel, Library of Cerys.
I’m not going to tag anyone because as Cerys says, some people might want to avoid this as a topic, but if you’re interested in filling it out, consider yourself tagged. Just be sure to let me know so I can check out your answers too!
1. Laying in Bed – what is a book you could/have read in a day?
I read A Convenient Fiction by Mimi Matthews in a day earlier this month.
2. Snacking – what is a guilty pleasure book?
The Lightning-Struck Heart by T.J. Klune was hysterical and such a lot of fun.
3. Netflix – what is a series you want to start?
The Magic Garden Mystery series by Amanda Flower
4. Deep Clean – a book that has been on your TBR for ages?
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge. I’m hoping to read it next month though.
5. Animal Crossing – a book you bought recently because of hype?
I bought The Priory of the Orange Tree because I’d seen it get glowing reviews from everyone that mentioned it! Even though the size intimidated me, I really enjoyed it.
6. Productivity – a book you learnt from/had an impact on you?
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. I read it because it was so highly reccomended, but to be honest I didn’t think a faux memoir, golden-era Hollywood book would do anything at all for me. It’s ended up as one of my all-time favourites.
7. FaceTime – a book you were gifted?
My friend preordered me a copy of Something to Talk about by Meryl Wilsner while she was doing her own lockdown book order.
8. Self Care – what is something you do to look after yourself?
I like to go for walks in the woods behind my house. The quiet and nature really relaxes me.
Bonus Question – what is an upcoming release you are excited for?
Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust