This was a really quick (unsurprisingly) and fun tag! I really shows up my indecisiveness though.
The original tag was created by GirlReading.
I spotted it over at A City of Books.
Let me know your answers!
1. Do you prefer e-book or physical books?
2. Do you prefer paperback or hardback?
Hardback by a smidge. I don’t have to worry about cracking the spine.
3. Do you prefer in-store or online shopping?
In-store in general, but a lot of indie/ marginalised/ kindle-only options are far, far easier to get a hold of online so…
4. Do you prefer trilogies or series?
Series. In the past couple of years though I’ve been really enjoying standalones and duologies more and more.
5. Do you prefer heroes or villains?
A hero who is willing to get their hands a little dirty.
6. What is a book I want everyone to read?
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett
The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
7. What is one underrated book you would recommend?
Under the Pendulum Sun by Jeannette Ng
My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologises by Fredrik Backman
8. What is the last book you finished?
A Modest Independence by Mimi Matthews
9. What is the last book you bought?
I bought couple of books in Persephone Books most recently:
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
Someone at a Distance by Dorothy Whipple
10. What is the weirdest thing you have used a bookmark?
11. Used books, yes or no?
12. What is your top 3 favourite genres?
13. Borrow or buy?
Buy. I hate borrowing from friends, I always get distracted and still have their book two years later. (Although I use my library too.)
14. Characters or plot?
15. Long or short books?
Either. I do find 800+ pretty daunting though.
16. Long or short chapters?
17. First 3 books that you think of.
Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Circe by Madeline Miller
Middlegame by Seanan McGuire
18. A book that made you laugh or cry.
Laugh: My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologises by Fredrik Backman
Cry: We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson
19. Our world or the fictional world?
20. Audiobooks, yes or no?
Yes. A third to half of my reading in a working week.
21. Have you ever judged a book by its cover?
All the time. Proudly.
22. Book to Movie or Book to TV adaptation?
Book to TV Adaption. All the way.
23. A movie or TV Adaption I prefer to the books?
M*A*S*H. There are 256 episodes and I’ve watched them all four or five times (at least….). The book is a sexist, racist mess.
24. Series or standalone?