I’ve seen this tag go around a few times, but I don’t think I’ve ever done it? I think it originated on One World, Too Many Books and it just looked like a bit of fun. I wasn’t tagged, so I’m not tagging anyone but if you want to have a go, consider yourself tagged by me.
1. Find a book for each of your initials
These are all from my 2019 TBR wishlist.
2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?
3. Pick a book set in your city/country.
I’ve never read a book set in my town, but I’m a 20 minute drive from Edinburgh and I really enjoyed this really cute story FF about falling angels and grief. I sobbed.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.
The Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo is set in Malaysia.
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
My favourite colour changes all the time, but it’s usually somewhere on the blue-teal-green spectrum. The turquoise slushie on the cover of The Past and Other Things That Should Stay Buried by Shaun David Hutchinson is pretty much bang in the middle.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
I mean, the Harry Potter books, obviously. Looking back at it, the fandom was even more important to me than the books. I made a lot of friends there and got a lot of support as I went up to and through high school. I also have very fond memories of Tamora Pierce’s The Immortals quartet.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
Maybe? It’s the only PJO universe book I’ve not read yet. I’ve done all the original Percy books, the Magnus and Kane triolgies and I’m up-to-date with Apollo, so filling in this gap would be good.
Happy Saturday guys!