This tag was such fun to play along with!
Basically you write out strips with thirty characters names and mix them all in a bowl. For each of the fifteen questions, you pull two at random and decide which character you’d choose and which one isn’t quite good enough. I loved the surprise of seeing with name came out together, but the hardest part was thinking of thirty characters I knew well enough to use — I had a total mind blank at a few points!
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
What with her various games to keep her entertained on her satellite, and the amount of time she spent alone, I think Cress would have had plenty of time to bone up on her spelling, while Micah probably spent far more time outdoors and climbing trees.
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
I’d have to go with Cinder. Even though her powers and tech are damn cool, I think Snape’s magic would be more dangerous so I’d take her on first.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
So Tris might be a bit of a grump sometimes, but I love her character anyway and, since Levana would definitely kill me, I’d be giving the rose to Trisana.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Alexia can be pretty pragmatic, whereas Percy’s got the whole “noble and self-sacrificing hero” thing going on, so I’m guessing it would be Percy.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
I don’t want to eat either of them! I love them both. I guess though… Daine could turn into some kind of animal so then I could trick myself into not feeling quite so bad about it…?
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
I think Jane would be easier to be around for long periods of time, and I can’t imagine Apollo ever consenting to play second fiddle to anyone if he has any choice in the matter.
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Oh definitely Harry! He’s that strong, silent hero-type who bottles up all his feelings until something blows. Literally. I can’t have him damaging my avocados!
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
Hmmm… Both these ladies are pretty no-nonsense but I think, having grown up with a sister and in a horrible place, Vivi is more likely to be good at cheering people up.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Loki (Runemarks) OR Kath Rutledge (The Haunted Yarn Shop Mysteries)
Loki. I know that in Asgard, he’s a bit of an outcast, but in high school? With magic, shape-shifting and that charisma — afterall, he’s managed to keep all the gods from killing him despite his games — he wouldn’t just be part of it, he’d be the queen bee.
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Draco. No question. Does he even know that other people have birthdays?
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would it most likely be?
Well, Marcone’s a criminal, so I think he’d keep his day-to-day pretty close to his chest. I could see Vimes as one of those Grumpy Old Men type channels. He couldn’t be the usual peppy, upbeat YouTuber, but maybe he could stare blankly at the camera, smoke and tell you all the things that are wrong with the world today?
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
Numair was like, my first proper tweenage crush so…
Plus I reckon he’d have some cool magical party tricks.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Evelyn’s probably the most glam and fun, but I think Jude would make for the better parent. She’d destroy anyone who messed with our kid.
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Peter’s very organised and paperwork-y and efficient so I’d imagine he’s pretty good about texting back. Neither would be malicious about it, but Luna’s a scatterbrain so she’d probably get distracted and forget.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by… who?!
Either’s a pretty terrifying prospect… I think Granny’d be more likely to make me breakfast, but not by much.