I know, I know! I’ve already signed up for one readathon this month (hosted by Wonderless Reviews, you can read my TBR for that here) and I’m prepping for NaNoWriMo next month, and I’ve hit a bit of a reading slump. But this one sounds amazing, so I’ve decided to try this one too.
The Sbooktacular Readathon is a choose-your-own adventure with multiple prompt choices which affect which of the five teams you’ll be playing for. It’s being organised by Jasmine at Novel Thoughts and you can check out the full info post on her blog. It runs from the 25th-31st of October
Here’s the prompt map.
At the moment, my path (and book choices) looks like this:
1. Trick or treat: read a book of your choice: The Goblins of Bellwater by Molly Ringle
2. Read a book set in the past: The Glass Town Game by Catherynne M. Valente
3. Read a book from a non-human perspective: A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
4. Read a book with a black cover: The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
5. Read a book a book in one day: The Traitor’s Tunnel by C.M. Spivey
6. Read a book with a time word in the title: Everless by Sara Holland
7. Read a crime novel: Last Wool and Testament by Molly MacRae
Which puts me on team Sbooky Skeleton.
We’ll see how well I’ll actually do with this, but it’s too much fun to miss.
Are you taking part in this readathon? Which team are you on?