I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you to Holly from The Nut-Free Nerd – go and give her blog a look 🙂
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
1. For the #threefictionalcharacters tag I picked Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series, Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon and Daria Morgendorffer from the Daria cartoon. I stand by this.
2. I have one tattoo (a large coloured snitch that covers my calf) and I’d love more once I can decide what to get. I’m currently leaning toward some sort of Medusa design.
3. Speaking of Medusa, I’m a massive mythology nerd – Greek, Celtic, whatever – and books, shows or movies that feature any kind of mythological aspect are pretty much auto-buys for me.
4. My favourite animals are bears and foxes (duh?) but I was pretty pleased with my falcon patronus from Pottermore.
5. I’m allergic to my own cat so I’m usually sniffling or dosed on anti-histamines.
6. I love musicals and animated movies (two points to Disney).
7. I have a weird fondness for odd numbers and alliteration.
Giovanna @ BookComa
Becca @ Faerily Bookish
Linda and Nicole @ Page Pixies
Coral @ Reading My Life Away
Kaytlyn @ The Bohemian Bookworm
Lizzy @ The Bent Bookworm
And of course, anyone else who want to take part 🙂